Wednesday, December 9, 2009

0 The Game's new Pharrell Inspired Tattoo [PICS]

Game

Game hasn't quite inked a deal with Pharrell's Star Trak label, but he did get the logo tatted on his left arm. Rap-Up.com was there as the West Coast MC got some fresh ink in Los Angeles on Tuesday (Dec. 8. Pharrell is executive producing Game's fourth album The R.E.D. Album, due February 16.

"Pharrell's gonna take my career to the next level, keep me 'hood and cross me over at the same time by executive producing my album, so that's how I show my loyalty," Game told Rap-Up.com of his new tat. "Pharrell is my friend. We've created a work bond and established a friendship. Star Trak is gonna make me money in the future-that logo, that brand, that man helping me. That's something that's gonna put milk in my refrigerator and help me feed my kids, keep them in private school, and keep them doing what they do."

Also check out the tattoo Game is planning to get next called the "Evolution of Gaming." It was inspired by one of his favorite hobbies. The design features Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sony PlayStation, and Xbox 360 controllers. The gun symbolizes the time he got shot while playing video games.


From The Rap UP

*SIGH*

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment