Sunday, April 26, 2009

0 :: Triumph | My Board Game ::

Triumph (Full) by you.

Triumph The Game by you.

Triumph_3 by you.

Main Player Pieces by you.

Main Player Pieces (Really Close) by you.

Important pieces by you.
X-Acto Knife x 7 Bags of 25 pack Soldiers x Finepoint Markers.

Started out as extra credit project for my Urban Studies class but I'll admit I OD'd. I really got into it and it wasn't even that hard to make. As you can clearly see I used a Monopoly Template but everything else is pretty original. I did the logo in Photoshop of course. Its a game based on the empires of History.
  • Holy Roman
  • Russian
  • French
  • Spanish
  • and U.S. to name a few...
(Added some ill rules).
Well anyways it's due tomorrow and I'm excited to see what everyone else did.

:)

|GiveTheDrummaSome.com|

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment