Tuesday, April 28, 2009

0 :: I Robbed a condom because I'm sexy like that... ::

Pick The Month You Were Born In:
  • 1) (Jan) i slept with
  • 2 ( Feb) - i robbed
  • 3 ( Mar) - i ran naked with
  • 4 ( Apr) - I shot
  • 5 ( May) - I slapped
  • 6 ( June) - I hugged
  • 7 ( July) - I kissed
  • 8 ( Aug) - I needed
  • 9 ( Sept) - I smoked with
  • 10 ( Oct) - I banged
  • 11 ( Nov) - I killed
  • 12 ( Dec) - I ran shirt less with
Pick the day ( number) you were born on:
  • 1 - my " boo"
  • 2 - a retard
  • 3 - the one i love
  • 4 - a homeless guy
  • 5 -a hobo
  • 6 - paris hilton
  • 7 - a toothbrush
  • 8 - a bag of weed
  • 9 - a bowl of cereal
  • 10 - a hippo
  • 11 - a mop
  • 12 - a hottie
  • 13-a crack head
  • 14- a rockstar
  • 15-a ninja
  • 16 - a condem
  • 17 - a teletubby
  • 18 - a sexy B0YY
  • 19 - an East r egg
  • 20 - a snowman
  • 21 - my crush
  • 22 - a spatula
  • 23 - yo momma
  • 24 - Barney the Dinosaur!
  • 25 - the cookie monster
  • 26 - a gangs ta
  • 27 - my boyfriend
  • 28 - the trojan man
  • 29 - my ex- boy/ gurlfriend
  • 30 - my hand
  • 31- a mexican
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
  • White - because im sexy like that
  • Black - because i love weed
  • Pink - because i still love cheese
  • Turquoise- because i like to snort cocaine
  • Brown - because i like shoe laces
  • Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
  • Purple - because I'm gay
  • Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
  • Other - because I'm retarded
  • Green - because that hobo stole my taco
  • Orange - because i am a mental retard
  • Red- because I am crazy like that
  • Blue - because im good in bed
  • Tye dye- because Im a scuba diver
  • Graphic- because the gummy bears raped me
image

|GiveTheDrummaSome.com|

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment