Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Yo...

This N***a is bugged out.

(pg. 3-5)

EDIT:


















image

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Kisa Zoea

    so "they" say. but she's still with him. Clearly she has issues as well if not more...ain't no way after "all that" i'd still be nestled up with dude, again.She even supposedly changed her info none of her family can get in contact with her...So says her dad that's just parading his self thru out the press.SMH.

    2 me something is off about the whole situation. Go check out the arraignment via tmz you can hear what the lawyers are whispering and everything. It's just off very, very off.

  • HaLF

    Yea, I mean I don't really want to care, cause there's so much more to direct my attention to, but...like you said something just isn't RIGHT...

    I can't even fathom soft ass Chris Brown saying that.

    I dunno :\

Post a Comment