Monday, February 9, 2009

1 :: TAKE YOU DOWN... ::

So I'm pretty sure you all have heard about Bobby Chris Brown's antics this weekend. This isn't a greasy tabloid blog so I'll play Switzerland here. But for those that care...



*Thanks Crank *

According to sources HERE'S the supposed story...
"I have source and I have SOURCES. Here are what the sources are telling me. You can take this for what it is worth - rumors. I will say, this gels VERY nicely to what my other sources have been telling me but the details are crazy.

According to my illseed intel, Chris and Rihanna actually broke up a few days ago, but the reps from each side wanted them to pretend to be together. This would be a win/win in the media and publicity department. They kept it civil for the pre-Grammy Parties and all the meet and greets. Here is where the meeting and greeting may have gone wrong.

According to my slimies, Chris met some girl and he commences to kick game to the girl. He allegedly gets her number and kicks it with the chick's team. Now, according to rumor, these chicks were told to follow him to a party of some sort. I'm gathering Ri Ri was right there when this took place and she was NOT pleased to see this go down. Well, they go at it verbally - back and forth. Nobody knows if the alleged attack took place at this time or later. The Lambo with Chris and RiRi supposedly pulls over and things spill out on the side of the road. My source said, "All hell broke loose" at this point.
Meanwhile, the girls following are still there in their car. Now, I said this once and I'll say it again. This is all speculation from sources that claim to know. Here we go. Rihanna gets out of the car visibly bruised up, but takes her rage to the girl that Chris was kicking it to. Well, at some point, somebody catches Rihanna in the EYE. My source honestly couldn't tell me if it was Chris or somebody else like the girl. Nevertheless, this goes back to my rumor where Rihanna likely has a black eye."
All Jokes aside, ya'll really think he hit Rhianna? Or even better does anyone care?

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment